We are looking for engineers who have a natural love and appreciation for developing complex software systems, and are always eager to learn something new. You'll be expected to participate in all aspects of the software development process: design, implement, test, deploy, monitor, triage, and fix. The successful applicant will design, implement and maintain applications and services that integrate the back-end communication services of cloud-based platforms. In this role you will be working in a fast paced, positive work environment where you will work alongside some highly talented developers and join them in contributing to the company’s success!
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Why You Will Like Working Here:
- Flexible Working Schedule.
- Competitive compensation package including private health insurance among other benefits.
- An opportunity to work in a company that is growing in a sustainable way;
- You will shape a truly continuous delivery environment with strong emphasis on simplicity, scalability, and reliability.
- Collaborative environment where your input matters and where feedback is driven and supportive.
- Shared passion for learning new technologies and methodologies.
- Team members that seek excellence and quality in everything they do.
- Regular Office events and Social Outings.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to our technology, algorithms and products.
- Design, build, test and maintain robust and scalable API-exposed services in Java.
- Dive into challenging problems and successfully deliver results on schedule.
- Work with product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution.
- Raise our code quality through writing automated tests at all levels and performing code reviews.
What You Will Need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering with 2+ years of professional experience.
- Must have advanced English written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have programming experience in designing, implementing & supporting highly scalable systems and services in Java, and/or other JVM-based languages.
- Object oriented software development is a must have, should also be aware of existing design patterns and experience applying them.
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in deploying, maintaining and monitoring cloud services, especially AWS.
- Experience in agile methodologies.