Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are currently seeking a Channel Account Manager. The mission of this role represents a unique opportunity to work with the Partner Community, Onboard and Enable them to generate New Opportunities, as well as managing all aspects of Channel Business.
- Recruit new Partners, Onboard and Enable them to generate new opportunities for Fuze.
- Build a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent and repeatable funnel of opportunities.
- Create territory strategy with Regional Sales Managers in order to work in synergy on focused account lists to be introduced by our partner.
- Be involved with deals in the region; be an asset to the Area VP of Sales, Area Directors and Regional Sales Managers.
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with area Sales Management on development and execution of a sales strategy
- Participate in planning sessions with your partners and Fuze sales management team on a regular basis.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Channel Marketing Manager, activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Create sales team alignment between the partner representatives and the Fuze account teams within the territory
- Be in control of your business to achieve quarterly and annually sales targets.
- Be seen and treated by your partners as a trusted and valued resource.
- 2-4 years experience of recruiting, on-boarding, enabling and managing partners (VAR, Cloud Provider, Corporate Reseller, Service Provider, etc.) in the regional market
- Highly motivated and can do attitude in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Growth Mindset
- Deliver professional & compelling sales pitch at the C-level (solution selling/business process improvement approach)
- Ability to communicate value of Fuze in order to educate partners to do the same
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Travel required across the Selling Region.
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline