Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate and influence new business opportunities as well as accelerate existing opportunities for the sales team. They will be the primary liaison and recognized functional expert for the North America channel and direct Sales teams.
This role reports into the Head of Demand Gen. and will maintain a strong relationship with Sales leadership in North America and global Marketing & Sales functions including Corporate Marketing, Product Marketing, Marketing Operations, and Business Development. The Regional Marketing Manager plays a senior advisory role to Marketing and Sales leaders in evaluating demand creation performance metrics and tactics that help achieve corporate goals and marketing contribution objectives in each region. This person will also help shape targeted campaigns that drive the best regional response and ultimately, qualified engagement.
In addition, this individual will be responsible for managing the EMEA marketing manager.
- Oversee the planning, communication, and execution of the North America Field Marketing strategy
- Partner with executive Sales leadership to support sales objectives and target accounts strategy
- Partner with regional Sales leaders to develop and implement pipeline acceleration programs
- Work closely with the Marketing team to develop creative and effective field campaigns and track the progress of each program, keep it on course, and generate actionable analysis including ROI and recommendations
- Research, choose, design and manage live events to be included as tactics in the overall marketing mix, and ensure there is a cohesive pre-event, at-event and post-event strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Evaluate, select and manage various partners that contribute to the execution of local demand creation programs
- Interface with Sales to determine sales enablement needs and guide product marketing on developing the proper tools, content, and training
- Collaborate with the Demand-Gen team to develop integrated marketing campaigns including multi-touch, digital and direct campaigns
- Communicate and educate the North American Sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs
- Manage and maintain the Field Marketing budget; including the monthly and quarterly forecasting
- Manage EMEA marketing manager
Technologies Supporting the Role
Marketing Automation (Eloqua), CRM (SFDC), Event Management Platform, Funnel Analytics, Project Management tools, ABM Platform
- 5+ years of Field Marketing and/or related marketing and sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
- Proven experience working with enterprise & channel sales teams and supporting programs to drive awareness and new business; actual sales experience a plus
- Track record of b-to-b marketing experience at a technology company developing marketing campaigns in a contemporary demand generation methodology
- Strong and dynamic communication and presentation skills with the ability to influence and defend plans for strategic analysis, recommendations, and conclusions
- Demonstrated proficiency in project management with the ability to lead all aspects of program implementation
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market conditions
- Ability to consistently produce results on time and within budget
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to create innovative and productive solutions
- Self-starter, highly organized and flexible
- Ability to align tactical plans with strategies
- Project management with ability to execute on multiple fronts
- Strong, collaborative communication
- Build strong relationships internally and externally
- Ability to travel 30% of the time