How do you prefer to communicate and collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? Fuze is on a mission to transform the global communication landscape, and we need your help. Fuze offers a single cloud-based platform that brings together voice, video, and messaging for a simpler, smarter, and more cost effective solution for the modern enterprise. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive to join our sales team in London, UK and help us on our mission.
Who you are:
- You’re ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies
- You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, and motivated peers pushing you to be better.
- You have an intense work ethic, great business, and sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow and learn, and want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If that’s you, then we need to talk!
- You're a highly motivated team player determined to help us continue our meteoric growth.
- You are excited to work with enterprise customers to identify challenges with their communications systems and pinpoint why the Fuze solution is best suited to help them transform the way they do business.
What you’ll do:
- Build a territory plan consisting of:
- target accounts
- channel partnerships
- coordination with BDR for pipeline generation
- personal pipeline generation tactics
- Conduct demo, closing, negotiation, proposal, and prospecting meetings
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Fuze offerings
- Work closely with Business Development Reps and marketing to implement strategy and process for your territory
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly sales quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Fuze in a positive light
What we need from you:
- 2+ years proven record of high achievement in SaaS sales roles, particularly when carrying a new business quota
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan and executing successfully
- Intelligence and intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- High IQ and EQ
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, and Coachability
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- “One speed energy" - self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing SaaS technology company
- Familiarity with MEDDIC sales inspection methodology
- Precious experience closing business as an Account Executive or similar
- Experience as a BDR setting appointments for Account Executives
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools