Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
At Fuze we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. WIth distinct locations around the globe, our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture, empowering every engineer to be as successful as possible.
The successful applicant will design, implement and maintain applications and services that integrate the back-end communication services of the Unified Communications, cloud-based platform. In this role you will be working in a fast paced, positive work environment where you will work alongside some highly talented developers and join them in contributing to the company’s success!
What You Will Do:
- Build robust and scalable API-exposed services in Java
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Have passion for learning new technologies and methodologies
- Seek for excellence and quality in everything you do
What You Will Need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Awareness or experience in agile methodologies
- Must have experience in Java SE, preferably developing server side high concurrency projects
- Object oriented software development is a must have, should also be aware of existing design patterns and experience applying them
- Experience working with a unit testing framework such as JUnit or TestNG
- Demonstrated knowledge on client-server protocols such as REST, both exposing and consuming such protocols
- Should have experience on NoSQL data stores, preferably MongoDB
- Must have advanced English written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate has excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills and is able to resolve complex problems independently