Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
At Fuze we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. We want to harness the power of video and high quality audio to build a communications and collaboration product that is intuitive, easy to use, reliable, elegant and above all visually stunning. Join us?
We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help build and maintain the next generation apps of our unified communication platform. We place a strong emphasis on simplicity, scalability, and reliability. We are looking for engineers who have a natural love and appreciation for developing complex software systems, and are always eager to learn something new. You'll be expected to participate in all aspects of the software development process: design, implement, test, deploy, monitor, triage, and fix.
What you'll do:
- Develop new user-facing features, for existing and new web applications
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Help improve our code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Have passion for learning new technologies and methodologies
- Seek for excellence and quality in everything you do
What you'll need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Awareness or experience in agile methodologies
- Experience with AngularJS, TypeScript and VueJS preferred
- Should also be aware of existing design patterns and experience applying them
- Demonstrated knowledge on client-server protocols such as REST, and consuming such protocols
- Must have advanced English written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate has excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills and is able to resolve complex problems independently
- Should enjoy working in a larger team and is eager to learn from more experienced team members
- Knowledge of WebRTC, PBX and telecom is a plus