Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
With offices and customers worldwide, we're growing rapidly to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We are building stunning user experiences on multiple OS, browsers and devices. This is possible by building such stunning user experiences with web based client applications that integrate with reliable back-end communication services.
You will be responsible for delivering a high quality of these web based client applications through developing and enhancing cross platform test automation framework. You will have a key role in the next generation of Fuze clients through automated tests, contributing ideas to product roadmap, discussions and feedback to design & development and also technically guiding other engineers in delivering the test automation.
We’re a flat and fast organization and we are dedicated to empowering every engineer to be as successful as possible. Now's the time to bring your passion and expertise to our Fuze team!
- Own major areas of the web client automation project such as the automation architecture, implementation and automated tests across multiple platforms
- Review business and functional requirements and technical specifications to create architecture, designs and test classes for client object model features
- Improve our code quality in test automation framework and tests and performing code reviews for Dev and Test code
- Plan, design and execute testing by utilizing an Agile methodology
- Test Cases Execution, Identify, report defects across multiple projects and assist the development teams on the analysis of defects and track them to successful resolution
- Provide accurate and timely testing status reports to the QA Manager and assist the QA Manager in the creation of the project Test Summary report
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience and 3 years direct experience in software QA testing
- Complete understanding of SQA process, QA methodology, and SDLC
- Experience with web based software development or with test automation frameworks for web clients, website across different OS & platforms and interaction of web applications with backend systems
- Strong design, analytical, problem solving skills
- Experience programming in C# / Java / C++ is a plus
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in Agile development model, meet project deadlines and working independently and as a team player, as needed
WHY YOU WILL LIKE WORKING HERE:
- We’re disrupting an industry
- Nothing’s more exciting than working at a dynamic, high potential startup
- Super collaborative environment where every opinion matters
- Our drive to constantly innovate attracts the best and brightest
- Flexible Working Schedule
- Quarterly office events and Social Outings