Who is Fuze?
Fuze is a high growth SaaS organization disrupting the $1.6T enterprise communications market. Fuze provides the most modern, innovative UCaaS platform combining voice, video, messaging and contact center within a unified desktop and mobile app experience. Fuze is considered the leader in the enterprise in our market and laser focused on continuing to expand our global customer base.
Meet our Sales Team!
A dynamic, motivated, and high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about digital transformation and showing enterprises how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right communications infrastructure.
- You will be part of a world class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
- You will be trained by some of the best sales leaders in enterprise software and developed into an elite software salesperson.
- You will earn great money. We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
What You’ll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating, and closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CIO’s of some of the biggest brands in your market. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to dynamically change the way their organization communicates.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities and identify the necessary decision makers and influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify and understand clients/prospective clients needs and deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stake holders and influence them in a positive way.
- This a role for a hunter; you will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through prospecting, active networking and utilizing business referrals through our channel program.
- You are curious about your craft and constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, and competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business and generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers and clients.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- You’ve got a minimum of 3+ years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning you’ve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy and commitment
- New business sales focus; your role will be consisting of nearly 100% hunting net new customers
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week.
- You’ve been successful in building relationships and champions within an account that allow you to differentiate YOURSELF and not just the product
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, and pursue creative methods to engage your prospects. You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- BA/BS Degree required