Fuze is a leading unified communications as a service (UCaaS) provider focused on modernizing and simplifying day-to-day business conversations. We unify collaboration technologies like voice, video, and messaging on a single cloud-based platform so users can experience greater efficiency and less hassle each workday. Our company is growing rapidly as we move full steam ahead toward our anticipated IPO. Now is the time to bring your passion and expertise to our Fuze team!
- Develop key components of client-side audio/video framework
- Develop key components of meeting recording solution
- Develop automation and analysis tools
- Drive, passion, dedication and a can-do attitude!
- Expert C++/C coding skills backed by 3-4 years of experience
- Experience developing, debugging and optimizing Linux-based services
- Experience developing networking software including working with socket level programming and UDP/TCP
Nice to have
- Knowledge of and experience with WebRTC
- Experience developing software for Windows, iOS or OS X
- Experience with Go and/or Python
- Any experience with VoIP, video compression, signaling protocols such as SIP/H.323 is an asset.
- Incredible learning opportunities. While working for us, you will be able to work with modern technologies and frameworks. You will learn a great deal about developing distributed systems and get to utilize a variety of communication protocols and troubleshooting tools. You will have the opportunity to write new code and own new features/components
- You will have a chance to work on a wide range of compute platforms currently on the market - starting from cloud hosted machines, Windows and MAC desktop as well as all modern mobile platforms.
- We are a small team - everybody counts, you will be able to make a noticeable impact in every area of the product - no efforts are too small. We are hosting thousands of meetings a day - think about the difference that you can make
- Friendly team environment - we work hard, we play hard, we have a lot of fun at work
- Convenient office locations with great amenities and awesome culture!