Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Within this role you will work closely with our Meetings API team and act as the test automation engineer for all major deployments. You will be required to test all new feature enhancements and cover overall regression testing for the Meetings APIs. The successful applicant will have a solid track record and prove to enjoy digging deep and finding technical issues.
Must be very comfortable developing API automation tests in Java. You will be embedded in the Dev scrum team and work closely with them to debug and troubleshoot issues. You will also develop automated tests for new features and continue to develop and maintain existing automation tests and the framework itself.
The successful candidate will have have a post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science, software engineering, IT, or other field related to information systems and technology, or equivalent related work experience with formal post-secondary education.If you are a detailed oriented person, with a strong work ethic, who enjoys troubleshooting and finding bugs and you enjoy trying to resolve these issues then this is the role for you.
What You'll Do:
- Build and implement scalable automated quality assurance best practices.
- Test planning, documentation and execution of functional and regression automated tests written in Java
- Make modifications to automation framework if necessary
- Actively participate in Grooming/Sprint Planning sessions and work with product and development teams to define the priorities of tasks.
- Participate in reviews and discussions of specifications such as user stories and designs and provide feedback concerning completeness, accuracy, and testability
- Log Bugs in JIRA with accurate details and steps to help development pinpoint trouble areas.
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of API Test Automation experience using Java.
- Experience with Gherkin Syntax and Cucumber Framework
- Previous experience developing API automation tests.
- Experience with WebSocket automation
- Working knowledge of Git/GitHub, Jenkins and JIRA
- Solid understanding of common QA and SW development processes and methodologies – especially with working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical skills in functional and technical requirements and documentation and identifying high risk and key test areas`
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working with Java
- Experience with using databases and SQL
- Familiarity working with DOCKER
- Previous experience with setup and working in Continuous Integration environment.
- Experience in h323, SIP and VoIP technologies