Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
At Fuze we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. We want to harness the power of video and high quality audio to build a communications and collaboration product that is intuitive, easy to use, reliable, elegant and above all visually stunning.
In the Quality Assurance (QA) automation role you will be responsible to develop and execute automated tests to ensure our platform quality and reliability.
Your main responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts).
Using the right tools and frameworks you will be responsible to develop and monitor regression tests for all the new product versions.
You will be directly involved with the development teams throughout the project development lifecycle, understanding requirements and making sure all deliverables can be tested on an automated fashion to meet quality standards.
When documenting bugs, you should be able to provide valid troubleshooting information to the development team minimizing the time to fix.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, design and execute testing by utilizing an Agile methodology
- Dealing with daily operational issues and supporting development teams building new services
- Review business and functional requirements and technical specifications to create architecture, designs and test cases for the core elements of the voice platform
- Work with the development teams to improve core voice services reliability
- Test Cases Execution, identify, report defects across multiple projects and assist the development teams on the analysis of defects and track them to successful resolution
- Implement and enhance continuous integration tests during the project lifecycle
- Contribute to the continuous delivery company strategy
- Develop and apply the testing processes more suitable for each project
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience in software QA testing
- Strong design, analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills for problems that span multiple domains (applications, system)
- Proven experience with Jenkins Pipeline for CI/CD
- Advanced scripting experience required (e.g. bash, perl, python, ruby)
- Knowledge about relational and non-relational databases (SQL, NoSQL)
- Expert-level familiarity with Linux OS
- Experience with troubleshooting tools, e.g. Wireshark
- Testing or development experience with Asterisk/FreeSwitch/Kamailio is a plus
- Experience using Docker for CI (strongly preferred)
- Knowledge about Unified Communications platforms, VoIP, SIP
- Experience with call simulation tools like SIPp and PJSUA is a plus
- Previous experience with agile methodologies
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to work in Agile development model, meet project deadlines and working independently and as a team player, as needed