Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
The UCaaS market is red hot; $44B and growing. Are you passionate about technology and how it solves business challenges? Do you take great delight in wowing your customers?
Our Enterprise Account Executives are company ambassadors with a passion to succeed in our fast paced industry. These key individuals are responsible for account management and strategic sales growth in their assigned region. Priorities include the development and execution of sales objectives and strategies through direct efforts.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share through our approved sales methodology
- Prospect/hunt aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling; including follow up appropriately to obtain appointments
- Train and assist business partners in products and services, pricing, and operational processes of Fuze
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Fuze to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in a reasonable amount of time: in depth knowledge of Fuze service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitors business
- Work closely with provisioning and customer support, keeping them informed of customer needs
- Prepare necessary reports (RFP’s, metrics, periodic business reviews) and maintain in the company’s CRM database
- Maintain complete customer documentation and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company’s customer relationship management database
What skills/experience we're looking for:
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and have sound knowledge of technology. The successful applicant must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Bachelor degree required
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Demonstrated ability to prospect/hunt for new business.
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Track record of winning long, complex deals
- 4+ years relevant experience in sales
- Experience in VoIP, data networking, or hosted application fields would be preferred
- Demonstrated track record developing successful channels for IT services, data services, telecommunications, or business applications (such as CRM, Helpdesk and Content Management)
- Should be somewhat familiar with VoIP concepts, hosted technology, and practices, and rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A successful applicant will need to be able to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and be comfortable working independently with remote support
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Candidate must be professional, and be able to patiently and effectively communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills
- Must be able to prioritize effectively