Fuze is looking for someone who will lead our entire accounting function, continuously streamline and improve our financial processes, ensure timely and accurate monthly/quarterly closes, manage the relationship with our external auditors and help guide decision making within the company. The right person will have a track record of success in both private and public companies (prior IPO experience is considered a strong asset for this position) as well as experience with a Big 4 public accounting firm. This person can develop a team and lead, but isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves. This position reports directly to the company's CFO. If you have a passion and drive and want to build a winning and successful team at a company thriving in today's market with a very bright future, we want to hear from you!
What you will be doing:
- Support the CFO in leading financial and administrative processes, strategy, guidelines, standard operating procedures and relevant regulations. Assist the CFO in driving change, enhancing operating efficiencies, and implementing new systems and internal controls.
- Act as the primary point of contact with external auditors, ensuring compliance with all accounting standards, developing new accounting/financial control policies and procedures.
- Provide ongoing analysis on all matters with potential financial impacts, including treasury, tax, capital expenditure, cash flow projections and P&L.
- Prepare financial analyses for inclusion in updates for and to the Leadership Team and Board of Directors.
- Lead all aspects of the accounting function including controls, monthly and quarterly financial reporting, audits, revenue recognition, consolidation, billing & collections, payroll, sales commissions, accounts payable, taxes and stock option accounting
- Lead continued implementation for ERP system (NetSuite)
What you will bring to the table:
- Candidate must be able to effectively communicate and work with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The position requires a detail oriented, organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management and analytical skills
- Proven manager and leader who can build and motivate a team of accounting staff
- Minimum of 10-12 years of total work experience
- Prior experience with SaaS based business with up front installation services is a strong plus, high growth environment and public technology company experience also a plus
- Experience working for a Public company (experience taking a company through the IPO process highly desirable)
- CPA and work experience with Big 4 public accounting firm
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP, SEC reporting and compliance
- SOX planning, management and implementation experience a plus (seeking solid foundation and orientation on process)