Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed Boston-based company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently noted in Forbes “Next Billion Dollar Startups List” as a “Unicorn”. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
We are currently seeking a Channel Account Manager for the Chicago area. The mission of this role represents a unique opportunity to work with the Partner Community, Onboard and Enable them to generate New Opportunities, as well as managing all aspects of Channel Business.
- Recruit new Partners, Onboard and Enable them to generate new opportunities for Fuze.
- Build a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent and repeatable funnel of opportunities.
- Create territory strategy with Regional Sales Managers in order to work in synergy on focused account lists to be introduced by our partner.
- Be involved with deals in the region; be an asset to the Area VP of Sales, Area Directors and Regional Sales Managers.
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with area Sales Management on development and execution of a sales strategy
- Participate in planning sessions with your partners and Fuze sales management team on a regular basis.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Channel Marketing Manager, activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Create sales team alignment between the partner representatives and the Fuze account teams within the territory
- Be in control of your business to achieve quarterly and annually sales targets
- Be seen and treated by your partners as a trusted and valued resource
- +7 years experience of recruiting, on-boarding, enabling and managing partners (VAR, Cloud Provider, Corporate Reseller, Service Provider, etc.) in the regional market
- Highly motivated and can do attitude in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Growth Mindset
- Deliver professional & compelling sales pitch at the C-level (solution selling/business process improvement approach)
- Ability to communicate value of Fuze in order to educate partners to do the same
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Travel required across Selling Region.
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline