Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Bring your passion and expertise to our sales team as a Enterprise Account Executive to develop new business with Mid-Market and Enterprise customers in the Netherlands.
Our Enterprise Account Executives act as our company ambassadors and bring passion to succeed in our fast paced industry. These key individuals are responsible for strategic sales growth in their assigned regions. Priorities include the development and execution of sales objectives and strategies through direct efforts.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a proven track record in software sales and have sound knowledge of technology. The successful applicant must be comfortable in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Develop and implement strategies to grow the organization’s business and market share through our approved sales methodology
- Prospect aggressively to develop new business partners through networking, referrals, company lead generation and cold calling; including follow up appropriately to obtain appointments
- Train and assist business partners in products and services, pricing, and operational processes of Fuze
- Work with business partners to identify target accounts and to achieve specific goals for closing new business
- Travel to call on existing and prospective customers with the purpose of sustaining and growing market share, promoting and selling company services and execute in-depth selling in all accounts
- Plan, coordinate and execute sales presentations to inform, persuade, educate and ultimately close business
- Learn, develop and implement new ways for Fuze to differentiate itself in the marketplace
- Acquire in a reasonable amount of time: in depth knowledge of Fuze service offering, knowledge of current market and market share, competition and strategy to secure competitors business
- Work closely with provisioning and customer support, keeping them informed of customer needs
- Prepare necessary reports (RFP’s, metrics, periodic business reviews) and maintain forecast, activities and contacts in the company’s CRM database
- Maintain complete customer documentation and maintain appropriate customer and prospect information into the company’s customer relationship management database
- Bachelor degree
- 4+ years relevant experience in sales
- Experience in startup companies and or SaaS fields preferred
- Knowledge of and a demonstrated track record of developing successful channels for IT services, data services, telecommunications, or business applications (such as CRM, Helpdesk and Content Management)
- Should be familiar with VoIP concepts, hosted technology, and practices, and rely on experience and sound judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A successful applicant will need to be able to juggle a variety of complicated tasks, and be comfortable working independently with remote support
- Possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally both verbally and in written correspondence
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
- Candidate must be 100% professional, and be able to patiently and effectively communicate complex concepts to audiences with varying skill levels, in person, on the phone, and via email
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills
- Must be able to prioritize effectively
- Must speak fluent Dutch and English