Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
The UCaaS market is red hot; $44B and growing. Are you passionate about technology and how it solves business challenges? Do you take great delight in wowing your customers? Do you want to continue or begin to learn the art of tech-sales and be the very best Inside Sales Representative you can be? Are you fluent in French? If you have answered yes to all of those questions, when can we talk?
Who you are:
You’re ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies in America. You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, and motivated peers pushing you to be better. You have an intense work ethic, an interest in developing a business and sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow and learn, and want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If that’s you, then we need to talk!
Fuze is looking for Inside Sales Representatives to help us continue our meteoric growth.
You will work to identify and prospect potential customers to understand their communications systems and enable a conversation with a member of the Fuze sales team.
What you’ll do:
- Work with Regional Sales Managers and Account Executives to execute a territory plan by identifying and prospecting target accounts to uncover new business opportunities
- Determine prospects' current communication structure and effectively articulate the value of Fuze
- Connect prospects to the sales team for initial meetings
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly quotas and goals
- Average 80 touch points (email/calls) per day
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast Fuze in a positive light
What we need from you:
- Fluent in French
- A proven record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Intelligence and intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, and Coachability
- Thrive in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- Self-motivation with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organization and a metric-driven approach to project management
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Sales experience
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools