We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer to help build and maintain the next generation apps of our unified communication platform. We place a strong emphasis on simplicity, scalability, and reliability. We are looking for engineers who have a natural love and appreciation for developing software systems, and are always eager to learn something new. You'll be expected to participate in all aspects of the software development process: design, implement, test, deploy, monitor, triage, and fix.
- Build scalable, highly available, and secure applications for Fuze’s service activation and device provisioning platform.
- Take ownership and eventually become a subject matter expert on aspects of the applications managed by your team.
- Work effectively with a cross functional team of Software Engineers, QA, and DevOps to deliver on the business commitments of your team.
- Be a productive member of your scrum team and support our code review, automated testing, continuous integration and continuous delivery process.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years of enterprise Java development experience
- Experience developing large-scale enterprise applications
- Demonstrated object oriented software development experience is a must
- Prior experience with server side high concurrency systems is a strong plus
- Hands-on experience with ORM frameworks such as Hibernate or iBatis
- Hands-on experience creating web services (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with java build tools such as Maven
- Experience developing using Agile processes - Kanban or Scrum
- Expert knowledge of SQL is a strong asset