Fuze, headquartered in Boston, MA with offices all over the world, is a high-growth, venture-backed company that provides a global cloud communications and collaboration software platform for the enterprise. Through an innovative and consumer-inspired unified experience, Fuze enables seamless transition between voice, video, messaging, and content sharing. Fuze empowers the digital workforce anytime, anywhere, and across any device.
Fuze offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
About the Role:
In this newly defined role, the industry relations manager will be responsible for managing the analyst and influencer relations program to further drive the goals of positioning Fuze as a thought leader in unified communications and collaboration and securing third-party validation. Fuze is looking for a self-starter who can help scale the global program and is comfortable working with external influencers and internal experts. This role is aligned to the Brand and Product Marketing teams, reporting to the Director, Worldwide Communications.
- Manage and execute a targeted analyst relations program focused on driving third-party validation
- Measure and report on program results in touches per influencer (weekly), analyst coverage (weekly), and analyst influence (quarterly)
- Prepare analyst briefing decks, responses, and documents (e.g. newsletters), facilitating analyst briefings and interviews
- Establish a project management framework to help drive efficiency in Fuze’s response to evaluative reports, like the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, etc., and develop and monitor an analyst engagement calendar
- Work with product marketing to help enable the sales team
- Support the marketing and brand team in other related programs and activities
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Expert project management skills
- The ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Strong attention to detail and follow up until completion
- A natural tendency to be proactive
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field of study
- 4-6 years of experience in developing and executing innovative analyst relations and influencer marketing strategies designed to cultivate relationships and maximize exposure
- Experience in software, especially cloud/SaaS industry
- Quarterly travel