We're on a mission to transform global workplace communication, and we need your help. How do you prefer to collaborate with your colleagues? By phone, video, instant message, or even text? fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Cambridge, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market. Bring your passion and expertise to our Sales Team as a Business Development Manager.
Who you are:
- You’re ready to catapult your career with one of the fastest growing technology companies
- You inherently love being surrounded by highly intelligent, dedicated, and motivated peers pushing you to be better.
- You have an intense work ethic, great business and sales acumen, an insatiable desire to grow and learn, and want to be surrounded by A+ teammates in a culture of excellence. If that’s you, then we need to talk!
- Fuze is looking for an Account Executive to help us continue our meteoric growth.
- Our Account Executives work with both current and potential customers to identify challenges with their communications systems and pinpoint which Fuze solution is best suited to help them transform the way they do business.
What you’ll do:
- Build a territory plan consisting of: a) target accounts b) channel partnerships c) existing account base prospecting d) personal pipeline generation tactics e) coordination with a BDR for pipeline generation
- Conduct demo, closing, negotiation, proposal, and prospecting meetings
- Qualify prospects' needs and effectively map them to Fuze offerings
- Work closely with Business Development Reps and marketing to implement strategy and process for your territory
- Become an industry expert and develop product mastery
- Consistently achieve (and exceed!) quarterly sales quotas and goals
- Conduct yourself professionally and cast ThinkingPhones in a positive light
What we need from you:
- A proven record of high achievement in sales roles, particularly when carrying a new business quota
- Demonstrable pipeline generation experience, particularly building a multi-faceted territory plan and executing successfully
- Intelligence and intellectual curiosity - a growth mindset
- High IQ and EQ
- Superb communication skills: written and verbal
- Passion, Drive, Character, and Coachability
- The ability to work in a fast paced, challenging (FUN) technology environment
- Ability to learn and absorb material quickly
- “One speed energy" - self-motivated with a constant sense of urgency
- Attention to the details; organized and metric-driven
- A BA or BS from a 4-year college or university
Not a must, but a plus:
- Prior experience in a rapidly growing technology company
- Experience as a BDR setting appointments for Account Executives
- Experience using Salesforce, and other sales productivity tools