Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
At Fuze we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. We want to harness the power of video and high quality audio to build a communications and collaboration product that is intuitive, easy to use, reliable, elegant and above all visually stunning.
In the Software Engineer in Test - automation in BaaS role you will be responsible to develop and execute automated tests to ensure our platform quality and reliability.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Analyse, understand and review product requirements engaging with the appropriate stakeholder
- Work with the development and test engineering teams to build automated tests suites for our products
- Understand and decompose a micro-services based software system and design a strategy to test this system end-to-end
- Design and implement automated testing tools to improve the software testing process
- Manage defects ensuring they are correctly captured, reported, tracked and retested
- Investigate and identify the source of software defects found and advise and take action in order to prevent known issues from reappearing
- Work with all members of the scrum team to ensure timely delivery of quality code
- Assist in the creation of standards, guidelines, and processes to determine product quality or release readiness;
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Bachelor's degree in CS or equivalent experience and 3 years direct experience in software QA automation and testing
- Complete understanding of SQA process, QA methodology
- Strong design, analytical, problem solving skills
- Experience with integration tests
- Experience writing code in one or more programming languages such as Jruby, Java
- Experience with version control systems like Git
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn fast and handle a dynamic environment, working independently and as a team player, as needed
- Experience in Performance & Load Testing (hands on experience in a tool like JMeter)
- Good knowledge and understanding of Continuous Integration using Jenkins/Hudson
- Exposure to mocking frameworks