Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
At Fuze we are passionate about building software that enables teams to work together more effectively. We want to harness the power of video and high quality audio to build a communications and collaboration product that is intuitive, easy to use, reliable, elegant and above all visually stunning. Join us?
The primary responsibility for this position is to develop new UC/Messaging/Video features for Fuze for Android. An ideal candidate will have hands on experience developing applications for Android mobile software applications.
This is your opportunity to join an exciting business that is poised for significant growth. You will work closely with the management team, who has a proven track record of building successful companies in the SaaS and enterprise software space.
We are looking for a talented, passionate, and resourceful Android Developer based in Aveiro, who wants to be a part of a growing digital products group and build amazing apps using the latest Android tools, APIs, and technologies.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following, but not limited to…
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform with Fuze development team.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API's.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years experience coding on Android SDK
- Create and execute automated unit tests (Unit Tests) / Espresso
- Strong Java experience
- Knowledge of Android UI frameworks
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally available on Google Play
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The position requires an organized, highly motivated individual that has excellent project and task management skills.
- Knowledge of VoIP is a plus
Fuze offers midsize and larger enterprises deeply integrated and analytics driven single platform collaboration capabilities spanning voice, mobility (including smartphone and tablet support), video, presence, messaging, conferencing, and contact center. Twice recognized as a Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant “Visionary,” the company’s cloud unified communications applications are deployed by enterprises, service providers, PBX vendors, and channel partners at thousands of locations around the globe. www.fuze.com