Fuze is making it easy for businesses to embrace the modern, mobile workforce. We offer a single cloud-based platform that includes these technologies and more for simple, smart communication that works. Headquartered in Boston, MA with offices and customers worldwide, we're growing at a lightning-fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
Bring your passion and expertise to our enablement team as a Business Value Consultant
In this role, you will engage with our largest customers and prospects to share how Fuze products, solutions, and services can have a positive impact on their businesses, developing business cases and sharing insights collected from customer facing discovery sessions.
- Consult on business value creation with customers, developing business cases that help create a value-based strategy for Fuze sales.
- Use your consulting and advisory skills, you will facilitate discovery and lead workshops to understand key business issues, problem statements, and uncover value for our prospects and customers. Also, document and align the impact Fuze solutions will have on an organizations ability to operate and transform their business through cloud based communications
- Track and capture economic realization data for use in current and future programs.
- Be audible ready on the status of deals in your region, tracking the deals you support and the ones you don’t.
- Report weekly on the status of business cases and value based interventions in your territory
- Drive the adoption of business cases in your region
- Provide insight on those deals and the performance of the sales teams at sales team and manager meeting
- Enable Fuze sales and customer teams on business value best practices and trends to improve value based selling and implementation strategies at Fuze
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc. concerning business value
What You Have:
- Self-motivation, technical curiosity and an internal drive for success
- Articulate, confident in presentation and pleased to be customer facing
- The creativity to create imaginative and credible business cases
- A proven track record in enterprise sales
- A good reputation with colleagues, seen as the go to person to hep close the sale
- A sound knowledge of a wide variety of technology as a Sales Engineer (SE), Solution Architect (SA), Systems Engineer (SE), Value Engineer (VE) or Solutions Consultant (SC)
- A high level of comfort in a dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base
- 2+ years of relevant enterprise SA/SE/SC experience in direct sales
- 3-5 years total experience
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to communicate professionally in written responses to emails, and RFPs
- An organized, analytical and professional approach and to be able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive tactics
- A tenacious approach that can knock down doors when required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in German or French would be advantageous
- Undergraduate degree (B.A. or B.S.)