Fuze has a new opportunity for a Unified Communications (UCAAS) Solution Consultant to join our team based in Paris. This opportunity would suit an experienced Solution Consultant who has previously worked within Unified Communications (UCAAS) in a Consulting and Engineering capacity.
You will be working with a team of Solution Consultants and Architects responsible for operational sales support, customer engagement and successful project delivery.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with customers and internal teams alike, using your strong technical background within the Unified Communications (UCAAS) industry.
The successful candidate will :
- Work closely with customers to translate business needs into technical solutions on Fuze’ platform.
- Design and implement application-level configurations in the Fuze platform such as Voice, Video or Contact Center services.
- Work with project team members, and other internal teams to deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Provide occasional pre-sales support
- Contribute to internal processes improvements (collateral development, knowledge management)
- Maintain open lines of communication throughout each project phase, highlighting progress, risks, and issues to all stakeholders, both internal and external
- Provide support across multiple concurrent complex provisioning projects
- Provide end user training to customers when needed
- 3 to 5+ years of experience with Unified Communications (UCAAS) including, but not limited to, VoIP, Dial Plans, Device Configuration, PBX integration and Contact Center
- Good documentation writing skills
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally (e.g. solution overview, progress updates, etc.)
- Autonomous worker and keen learner, who can be relied upon to work on own initiative and be held accountable
- Bachelor's Degree
In addition it would be advantageous if you also have:
- Understanding of, or experience working, within a typical project lifecycle
- Customer service or vendor project delivery related experience
- Experience working with hosted voice platforms