Fuze is a highly entrepreneurial company transforming how organizations communicate and collaborate. Our cloud software suite is a market leader in cloud-based unified communications and we are experiencing exponential growth. Leading analyst firm Gartner, Inc. recently named Fuze a “Magic Quadrant Market Leader,” a reflection of what customers are saying about not only our game-changing applications, but also our talented and dedicated team that is serving them every day. As we continue to build our team, we’re looking to you to help us grow and to bring disruption to the telecommunications industry.
Fuze are seeking a high-calibre, dynamic Project Manager, someone equally comfortable working across internal teams as delivering projects into customers of all types. This is a challenging position as part of a high-performance Services team within Fuze EMEA, the organisation responsible for operational sales support, successful project delivery, customer on-boarding and customer success. The Services team comprises of customer success managers, technical experts, project managers and others accountable to the Fuze business for providing the best service possible and the successful delivery of customer on-boarding projects. The successful candidate in this role will demonstrate a rigorous attention to detail, maintaining an even mix of humility and virtuosity with a focus on delivery excellence and a healthy sense of urgency.
This is an opportunity to work closely with software and telecom industry veterans, with a track record of building successful start-ups, to drive growth of Fuze throughout Europe as a world-class service provider providing SaaS-based telecom solution. You’ll have the opportunity to contribute to the building of a business, establishing and optimising processes, and evolving Fuze delivery best practices.
The successful applicant will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Accountable for project delivery and customer experience, solution implementation, go-live, and transition to Customer Success.
- Responsible to create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; adjust schedules and plans as needed; and identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Responsible to manage day-to-day project planning and execution, project scope, expectations and risks, and to ensure timelines are met and quality deliverables produced.
- Adopt and contribute to the improvement of the project methodology.
- Maintain regular project governance with internal and customer stakeholders for all projects.
- Work directly with customers and other internal teams to lead and deliver high-quality, reference-able projects.
- Facilitate meetings for your projects, owning meeting agenda and meeting outcomes.
- Utilize effective practices to manage scope, change controls, customer expectations and timelines.
- Lend support when needed to pre-sales engagements to assist with scoping of solution and project scope.
- Liaise with Logistics Operations team to ensure timely confluence of project & external actions.
- Ensure project team maintains customer data accurately throughout Fuze systems and keep customer collaboration space relevant and up to date.
- Ensure the configuration & deployment tasks in the provisioning process are handled quickly and efficiently.
- Expect to travel to customer sites as may be needed from time to time.
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- University degree or relevant work experience.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and at least one other European language.
- Must be at ease operating in a dynamic team, able to be self-sufficient with an ability to have a can-do attitude and make oneself accountable.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK, Agile) and tools
- 5-7 years experience implementing enterprise-scale software solutions, experience with SaaS solutions preferred.
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain alignment with other internal teams and stakeholders, especially Sales.
- Demonstrated history of delivering high quality results on schedule and within budget.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead both small and enterprise-wide engagements, facilitate meetings, mentoring teams of junior team members and manage client escalations effectively.
- Experience or certification with standard frameworks such as the Project Management Institute (PMI), Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), or Prince2.
- Experience with business process expertise around Telecommunications, Sales, or Customer Call Centres, Service Desks, etc.
- Extensive external consulting experience
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry including enterprise telco space
- Experience with various technologies like DIDs, Number Portability, TDM circuits, Data access
Fuze offers midsize and larger enterprises deeply integrated and analytics driven single platform collaboration capabilities spanning voice, mobility (including smartphone and tablet support), video, presence, messaging, conferencing, and contact center. Twice recognized as a Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant “Visionary,” the company’s cloud unified communications applications are deployed by enterprises, service providers, PBX vendors, and channel partners at thousands of locations around the globe.