Fuze is seeking a Channel Account Manager.
The mission of this role represents a unique opportunity to create the new Partner Community in United Kingdom, Onboard and Enable them to generate New Opportunities, as well as managing all aspects of Channel Business.
- Recruit new Partners, Onboard and Enable them to generate new opportunities for Fuze.
- Build a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent and repeatable funnel of opportunities.
- Create territory strategy with Regional Sales Managers in order to work in synergy on focused account lists to be introduced by our partner.
- Be involved with deals in the region; be an asset to the Area VP of Sales, Area Directors and Regional Sales Managers.
- Demonstrate initiative and be a self-starter in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with area Sales Management on development and execution of a sales strategy
- Participate in planning sessions with your partners and Fuze sales management team on a regular basis.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Channel Marketing Manager, activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Create sales team alignment between the partner representatives and the Fuze account teams within the territory
- Be in control of your business to achieve quarterly and annually sales targets
- Be seen and treated by your partners as a trusted and valued resource
- +10 years experience of recruiting, onboarding, enabling and managing partners (VAR, Cloud Provider, Corporate Reseller, Service Provider, etc.) in the regional market
- Highly motivated and can do attitude in a rapidly growing company and industry
- Growth Mindset
- Deliver professional & compelling sales pitch at the C-level (solution selling/business process improvement approach)
- Ability to communicate value of Fuze in order to educate partners to do the same
- Strong self-starter who is a team player and can work independently
- Travel required across Selling Region.
- Bachelor degree in a technical or business discipline
Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing, and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device. Headquartered in Boston, MA, Fuze has additional locations including New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, London, Amsterdam, Aveiro (Portugal), Paris, Munich, Zurich, Madrid, Copenhagen, and Sydney.
Fuze in the News
Fuze, announced last that its redesigned, enterprise-grade cloud communications platform has been recognized by TMC, a global, integrated media company, as the recipient of a 2017 INTERNET TELEPHONY Product of the Year Award. The award honors the most innovative and highest quality IP communications brought to market, or updated, in the past year.
Fuze, announced last , it has closed $104 million in financing led by Wellington Management Company LLP. This investment brings the company’s total funding to $304 million. The new capital will be used to continue expanding internationally and to fund product innovation for Fuze’s enterprise customer segment.
Fuze on announced it has been named to the first-ever Forbes 2016 Cloud 100, the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, developed in partnership with Bessemer Venture Partners.
“We built our multi-tenant cloud platform from the ground up to be exceptionally agile, redundant, and secure without the restrictions of other UC services and the expense of on-premise designs. This enables our customers to deploy cloud communications quickly, easily, and cost effectively,” said Steve Kokinos, CEO, Fuze. “The scalable, flexible solution also allows customers to seamlessly add users from all corners of the globe, making Fuze the perfect fit for multi-location enterprises. Such adaptability, including a breadth of third-party application support, has been key to the platform’s adoption by global organizations and a large part of our continued industry recognition.”
Fuze on announced that Gartner, Inc. has positioned the Company as a Leader in its 2016 Magic Quadrant for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide report. Selection criteria measuring the completeness of vision and ability to execute spanned six broad functions: voice and telephony, conferencing, messaging, presence and instant messaging, clients, and communication-enabled applications.
Fuze announced on that it was named a 2016 Hot Vendor for Unified Communications and Collaboration by Aragon Research, a technology-focused research and advisory firm committed to providing thought leading strategic research and trusted advisory services. Aragon cites Fuze as one of the more robust UCaaS platforms on the market with focus on global voice and HD video conferencing capabilities
For more information, visit https://www.fuze.com/media-center