Fuze is a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Fuze audio is built grounded up to provide awesome user experience. In the face of many complex challenges, we are looking for an Software Engineer who is willing to grow in the knowledge and creatively contribute to Fuze Voice product that would lead to direct impact on the company.
What you'll do:
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products
- Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
- Have passion for learning new technologies and methodologies
- Seek for excellence and quality in everything you do
What you'll need:
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field
- Experience with programming in C/C++ and multi-threaded programming
- 2+ years of experience building cross platform development (Windows/Mac/iOS/Android)
- 5+ years of hands-on networking experience
- Prior experience with VoIP development such as SIP, RTP, and IP PBX knowledge
- Must have advanced English written and verbal communication skills
- The ideal candidate has excellent analytic and troubleshooting skills and is able to resolve complex problems independently
- Should enjoy working in a larger team and is eager to learn from more experienced team members