Fuze is a high-growth, venture-backed company with more than 650 employees and worldwide operations which was recently named one of Inc Magazine’s Best Places to Work for 2018. Our core values drive the way we conduct business every day and define our company culture. We’re growing at lightning fast speed to meet the demands of the evolving unified communications as a service (UCaaS) market.
We provide a global, cloud-based unified communications platform that empowers productivity and delivers insights across the enterprise by enabling simplified business voice communications, flexible video conferencing and always-on collaboration. Fuze allows the modern, mobile workforce to seamlessly communicate anytime, anywhere, across any device.
Within this role you will work closely with our web-based management tool (HUB) and act as the test engineer for all major deployments. You will be required to test all new feature enhancements and cover overall regression testing for the Hub Product. The successful applicant will have a solid track record and prove to enjoy digging deep and finding technical issues.
The successful candidate will have have a post-secondary degree or diploma in computer science, software engineering, IT, or other field related to information systems and technology, or equivalent related work experience with formal post-secondary education.If you are a detailed oriented person, with a strong work ethic, who enjoys troubleshooting and finding bugs and you enjoy trying to resolve these issues then this is the role for you.
What You'll Do:
- Build and implement scalable automated quality assurance best practices.
- Maintain existing front-end automation framework in Protractor / Selenium
- Actively participate in Grooming/Sprint Planning sessions and work with product and development teams to define the priorities of tasks.
- Participate in reviews and discussions of specifications such as user stories and designs and provide feedback concerning completeness, accuracy, and testability
What You'll Need:
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver
- Previous experience developing front-end automation tests.
- Working knowledge of Git/GitHub, Jenkins and JIRA
- Solid understanding of common QA and SW development processes and methodologies – especially with working in an Agile environment
- Strong analytical skills in functional and technical requirements and documentation and identifying high risk and key test areas
Nice to have:
- Experience with Protractor for AngularJS
- Experience with Rest API testing.
- Experience with using databases and SQL
- Familiarity working with DOCKER
- Previous experience with setup and working in Continuous Integration environment.