Austin insurance tech company The Zebra—recently named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal and one of America's Best Workplaces by Inc. Magazine! — is looking for talented professionals to join our bustling call center and tight-knit team.
You’ll be the first point of contact for our customers shopping for insurance on the nation’s leading insurance comparison site. Your role will be to turn insurance shoppers into long-term customers and brand champions of The Zebra.
To be a Licensed Insurance Advisor, you must be able to attain your General Lines Property & Casualty License. The best part is, we will cover your training, studying, and licensing cost!! Don’t let this hold you back from applying for this role.
Please note - this is a full-time, 40 hour/week role. Work schedule will fit between 7:00AM - 9:00PM, Monday - Friday and will include a weekend day. With our growing Agency, hours are always subject to change.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Answer inbound sales calls from customers who need assistance with purchasing various insurance products
- Quote and sell through multiple insurance carriers and quoting platforms
- Cross-sell customers to meet all of their insurance needs
- Maintain a high level of production while providing professional service in a fast paced sales environment
- Work schedule will fit between 7 AM - 9 PM, Monday - Friday and will include a weekend day
- Opportunities to learn and grow
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- This position requires a TX Property & Casualty (General Lines and or Personal Lines).
- Prior sales experience is NOT required but a Motivated, Positive, and Solution Oriented Attitude is!
- Thrives in a fast paced and highly competitive work environment
- Motivated by monthly sales incentives
- Ability to be flexible and evolve rapidly with the company’s needs
- Consistently meet sales goals
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL IMPRESS THE HECK OUT OF US:
- Thrives well in a fast-paced environment and loves talking with people
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy
- Prefer an environment where you can add real value and contribute your ideas
- Believe everyone is entitled to the same level of respect, regardless of their position or title
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers & one another
- Work hard because you love what you do, but maintain work / life balance
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering (base Income + Monthly Bonus = Avg of $25-30/hour)
- Uncapped monthly incentive program
- PTO that is accrued with each pay period
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Commuter Benefits (up to $100/month)
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Internet stipend ($40/month)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Bi-Monthly Wednesday Catered Lunch
- Zeal Care - Monthly wellness subscriptions ($35/month)
- Curated monthly snack box - sent to your house
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)