Austin insurance tech company The Zebra—recently named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal and one of America's Best Workplaces by Inc. Magazine! — is looking for talented Customer Success Associates (CSAs) to join our bustling Downtown call center and tight-knit team.
As a Customer Success Associate (CSA), you will be responsible for answering calls from our Licensed Insurance Advisors and assisting customers with post-sale activities while creating the best customer experience. You will be responsible for ensuring all parts of an insurance policy were bound accurately and offering additional product options when applicable. This role allows you to learn the ins and outs of both Property & Casualty insurance and The Zebra.
This is an entry level position with endless opportunities for career growth and development including but not limited to Licensed Insurance Advisor or Licensed Customer Service Advisor.
Please note - this is a full-time, 40 hour/week role. Work schedule will fit between 7:00AM - 9:00PM, Sunday - Saturday and will include a weekend day.
Due to COVID, our associates are starting off 100% remote. Once office hours go back to normal, employees will have the option to work remotely in the state of Texas or work in our downtown Austin office.
Keep reading to learn more about our amazing perks and benefits!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Be the last point of contact for customers who have started an insurance policy with The Zebra.
- Answer inbound calls from Licensed Insurance Advisors to assist them with finishing up any work that needs to be done after an insurance policy is bound.
- Track customer requests and make recommendations to enhance the customer experience
- Support our Sales and Services departments
- Miscellaneous duties as required
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1+ years of sales or customer service experience preferred (phone experience a plus)!
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus (and $1/hr more)
- Ability to effectively multitask and use multiple systems at once
- Strong computer skills
- Outstanding phone skills
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility with day to day operations
- A passion for a great customer experience
- A willingness to work with others within the organization to optimize user experience
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback
- A strong desire to understand and support The Zebra.com’s user experience
- Working knowledge of Excel/Google sheets a plus
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Paid Licensing
- PTO that is accrued with each pay period
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement ($300/year)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Bi-Monthly Wednesday Catered Lunch
- Zeal Care - Monthly wellness subscriptions ($35/month)
- Curated monthly snack box - sent to your house
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
ABOUT THE ZEBRA
The Zebra is the nation’s leading insurance search comparison site. With its dynamic, real-time quote comparison tool, drivers can identify insurance companies with the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs. The Zebra compares more than 100 car insurance companies and provides licensed agent support and educational resources to ensure drivers are equipped to make the most informed decisions about their policies. It’s “insurance in black and white.”
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., Time, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Austin Business Journal named The Zebra a Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020. Austin American-Statesman awarded The Zebra as a Top Workplace in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Inc. Magazine also awarded The Zebra as Best Workplaces - 2018, 2019, 2020.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**