Austin insurance tech company The Zebra—recently named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work by the Austin Business Journal and one of America's Best Workplaces by Inc. Magazine! — is looking for talented Workplace Coordinator to join our bustling Downtown call center and tight-knit team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Segment entry for all lines of business, including time-off requests from operations, processing tickets, and coding events from the attendance line
- Intraday real-time monitoring of service levels for all queues
- Real time monitoring of agent’s performance from all teams
- Drive real-time adherence to the expected capacity against the actual performance to achieve service levels and efficiency metric goals
- Communicate and call out changes to incoming contact patterns to operations and the broader Workforce Management team
- Have real time communication with the Workforce Management team and operations when call outs or changes need to be done
- Update and send reports related to the performance of each site including but not limited to shrinkage, occupancy and productivity.
- Review and process overtime and time off requests in real-time
- Provide assistance to the Workforce Management team as needed
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 1+ years of workforce management experience in a call center, sales and service environment, or the equivalent
- Advanced proficiency with Excel to analyze labor data, call volumes, and to create reports and charts
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office products like Word and Powerpoint
- Ability to adapt and self-learn new software programs, processes, policies, and skills quickly
- Understand the importance of data integrity ensuring data and reporting are accurate
- Understanding of call center operations, contact flow, and knowledge of support center fundamentals
- Understanding of real-time adherence and how it relates to service level goals
- Previous experience with a Workforce Management software suite is a plus
- Excellent time management, research, and organization skills, with the ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Highly organized with an emphasis on accuracy and timeliness
- Strong problem-solving, sound judgement, and critical thinking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with all levels of co-workers and team
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement ($300/year)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Bi-Monthly Wednesday Catered Lunch
- Zeal Care - Monthly wellness subscriptions ($35/month)
- Curated monthly snack box - sent to your house
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
ABOUT THE ZEBRA
The Zebra is the nation’s leading insurance search comparison site. With its dynamic, real-time quote comparison tool, drivers can identify insurance companies with the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs. The Zebra compares more than 100 car insurance companies and provides licensed agent support and educational resources to ensure drivers are equipped to make the most informed decisions about their policies. It’s “insurance in black and white.”
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., Time, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Austin Business Journal named The Zebra a Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020. Austin American-Statesman awarded The Zebra as a Top Workplace in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Inc. Magazine also awarded The Zebra as Best Workplaces - 2018, 2019, 2020.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**