The Zebra is expanding our Paid Media Team and we’re seeking a Senior Media Manager, Programmatic to help us grow even more. This role will be a key contributor to the acquisition of new customers via programmatic platforms. The Senior Media Manager, Programmatic will be responsible for planning, buying, optimizing, and growing programmatic campaigns. This role reports directly to the Senior Director of Brand Marketing and sits in our Austin headquarters.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify and vet programmatic platforms for buying display and online video inventory for both acquisition and retention
- Work closely with Market Research and Marketing Analytics to measure both brand and site KPIs in order to quantify the impact of programmatic
- Regularly set up A/B testing to identify top performing audiences, creative, and messaging
- Coordinate with marketing channel managers to ensure the launch of fully integrated and complementary activations on programmatic platforms
- Identify opportunities for geo-specific marketing campaigns driven by size of opportunity and alignment with our target group
- Grow programmatic spend with a “crawl, walk, run” driven strategy turning programmatic into an evergreen marketing channel and tactic for The Zebra
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 6-8 years of experience working on programmatic campaigns for B2C and/or D2C brands
- Experience working with market research and analytics partners to measure the success of marketing campaigns through brand and performance metrics, respectively
- Familiarity with MTA and how to leverage for measurement of programmatic channels, along with a strong understanding of how to capture both click through and view through conversions and metrics across programmatic partners
- Develop relationships with major DSP partners to ensure application of best practices and to always be aware of the latest feature sets in platform
- Advanced knowledge of the ad tech ecosystem, key players and industry best practices
- Ability to work independently and collaborate on multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Strong project management skills to meet deadlines and manage stakeholder expectations
EXPERIENCE THAT WILL IMPRESS THE HECK OUT OF US:
- Experience buying programmatic media through two or more of the following platforms: The Trade Desk, DV360, MediaMath, and/or Amazon
- Ample experience leveraging audience onboarding/offboarding tools such as LiveRamp
- A working knowledge of buying contextually relevant ad placements programmatically
- Strong understanding of programmatic/dynamic creative best practices
- Launched one or more programmatic activations that amplified brand marketing channels such as OTT and/or DOOH
- Proven ability to optimize programmatic campaigns and deliver on KPIs
- Familiarity with brand safety tools (i.e. MOAT, IAS, and DV)
BENEFITS + PERKS:
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Option Offering
- Health, Dental, Vision & Disability Coverages
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- 401k with match
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Paid Parental Leave Program
- Wellness perk ($100/month)
- Pet Adoption Reimbursement ($300/year)
- Learning & Development Stipends
- Bi-Monthly Wednesday Catered Lunch
- Zeal Care - Monthly wellness subscriptions ($35/month)
- Curated monthly snack box - sent to your house
- Opportunity to join Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) or drive our diversity & inclusion stance by creating your own
- Join a team that truly lives their values, and values their lives (outside of the office. Cliche, we know… but we really mean it)
ABOUT THE ZEBRA
The Zebra is the nation’s leading insurance search comparison site. With its dynamic, real-time quote comparison tool, drivers can identify insurance companies with the coverage, service level, and pricing to suit their unique needs. The Zebra compares more than 100 car insurance companies and provides licensed agent support and educational resources to ensure drivers are equipped to make the most informed decisions about their policies. It’s “insurance in black and white.”
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, The Zebra has garnered the attention and investment of some of the nation’s top venture capitalists, and the company’s success has been profiled in publications like Inc., Time, Forbes, and TechCrunch. Austin Business Journal named The Zebra a Best Place to Work in 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2020. Austin American-Statesman awarded The Zebra as a Top Workplace in 2016, 2017 and 2018. Inc. Magazine also awarded The Zebra as Best Workplaces - 2018, 2019, 2020.
The Zebra is aiming to grow our fantastic team to add to our dynamic culture and continue building on our success. Working at The Zebra means never being bored, always being challenged, and supporting one another. We’re a happy, hardworking group, and we’re eager to add “new stripes” who share those values.
The Zebra is an equal opportunity employer and “at will” company.
As part of our dedication to maintaining an inclusive and diverse workforce, The Zebra provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Zebra complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
The Zebra expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of The Zebra's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
**No external recruiters or agents, please.**