Internship - Fall 2020 (August - November:
Are you curious about pop-ups, influencer events, live-stream panels, and mobile tours? Ever wondered who is throwing one of a kind experiential and virtual events? Then, TH Experiential is looking for people like you! We are seeking hardworking, creative individuals who are interested in research and insights and have a genuine interest in events & marketing. This is a multi-faceted opportunity where you will work closely with our Creative Strategy team, as well as the rest of our company and get to see how physical and virtual events come to life. Looking for enthusiastic candidates who are available to start in August 2020.
A little bit about TH...
Here at TH Experiential, we offer full service experiential and event production based in New York City. We specialize in developing non-traditional, custom campaigns based on the objectives of our clients. How do we do it? Through advocacy building campaign concepts, and a holistic 360-degree approach in everything we do. From large-scale activations to events, mobile tours, installations and sampling-driving consumer engagement and brand loyalty is at the heart of everything we produce.
The goal at TH is to be the ultimate resource for our clients, providing insight, ideation and superior execution while creating authentically shareable experiences that position brands as innovators in their respective fields.
What you’ll be doing...
- Gain firsthand knowledge working cross-functionally in an experiential marketing agency
- Intern alongside the Creative Strategy and/or Client Development team in research on perspective brands and clients
- Work on a range of internal and client projects, experiencing firsthand how experiences are created and evolved
- Opportunity to work on new business, creative strategy, and RFPs
- Learn about the new business pitch and proposal process
- Participate in awesome, one of a kind events
- Work alongside industry professionals
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Availability for at least 3-4 days per week (ideally consecutive)
- An interest in research and insights
- A desire to meet and achieve goals in a resourceful independent manner
- Ability to build relationships with senior level professionals
- Ability to work hands on and assist where needed
- Must have clear and concise communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft + Google Suites + Powerpoint + Excel are a must
- An interest in event production / experiential marketing
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Relevant work and/or internship experience are a plus
What can TH Experiential offer you?
- An opportunity to learn from the best what the industry has to offer with the potential for a full-time position after the internship is over
- Mentoring program under talented seasoned Operations, Client Development, Production + Creative professionals
- Daily lunch reimbursement and a monthly unlimited metrocard (must intern at least 3 days per week to receive metrocard)
- Participate in culture events at the office
- A dog friendly workplace
Please note that this is an unpaid opportunity.