Internship - Fall 2020 (August - November):
Are you curious about pop-ups, influencer events, live-stream panels, and mobile tours? Ever wondered who is throwing one of a kind experiential and virtual events? Then, TH Experiential is looking for people like you! We are seeking hardworking, creative individuals who are interested in research and insights and have a genuine interest in events & marketing. This is a multi-faceted opportunity where you will work closely with our Creative Strategy team, as well as the rest of our company and get to see how physical and virtual events come to life. Looking for enthusiastic candidates who are available to start in August 2020.
A little bit about TH...
Here at TH Experiential, we offer full service experiential and event production based in New York City. We specialize in developing non-traditional, custom campaigns based on the objectives of our clients. How do we do it? Through advocacy building campaign concepts, and a holistic 360-degree approach in everything we do. From large-scale activations to events, mobile tours, installations and sampling-driving consumer engagement and brand loyalty is at the heart of everything we produce.
The goal at TH is to be the ultimate resource for our clients, providing insight, ideation and superior execution while creating authentically shareable experiences that position brands as innovators in their respective fields.
What you’ll be doing
- Assist in planning, strategy and goal setting
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management (including website)
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Provide administrative support for the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Create a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Gain firsthand knowledge working cross-functionally in an experiential marketing firm
- Participate in awesome, one of a kind events
- Work alongside industry porfessionals
We are looking for individuals who have:
- Immediate availability for at least 3-4 days per week (ideally consecutive)Must have clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Effective problem solving, time management and organization skills
- Intellectual curiosity
- Relevant work and/or internship experience are a plus
What can TH Experiential offer you?
- An opportunity to learn from the best what the industry has to offer with the potential for a full-time position after the internship is over
- Mentoring program under talented seasoned Operations, Client Development, Production + Creative professionals
- Daily lunch reimbursement and a monthly unlimited metrocard (must intern at least 3 days per week to receive metrocard)
- Participate in culture events at the office
- A dog friendly workplace
Please note that this is an unpaid opportunity.