About Brava Home:
We’re an IoT company focusing on improving the kitchen experience. Our first product is an innovative cooking device that uses some serious physics and technology to take the guesswork and legwork out of cooking healthy, high-quality food. Our team consists of IoT and consumer hardware rockstars who have shipped products like the August Lock, Kindle and iPhone, as well as product, marketing and business trailblazers who have led multiple companies to high-profile exits. Are you a foodie looking to work with an amazing team that will both challenge and support you? Let’s talk!
EPMs must be fearless organizers and excellent cross-functional leaders for multiple teams throughout Brava as well as with external suppliers. This Engineering Program Manager leads and executes the project schedule and is responsible for managing/communicating status and issues along the way. This position will respond to demands across many areas, including optical, mechanical, electrical, and manufacturing, so we need someone who is excited by the fast-pace and opportunity to help us change the way we live and cook.
Things you’ll own/do:
- Definition of project plans and schedules.
- Drive project execution for internal and external cross-functional teams in engineering to keep things on track
- Validation activities domestically and internationally
- Ensure tight inter-team coordination and communication
- Understand and communicate complex, technical/engineering issues
- Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently
- Manage development budgets and engineering builds
Our ideal candidate has:
- BS in Mechanical/Electrical/Computer Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Ability to travel internationally up to 25% of the time
- Strong presentation and communication skills
Bonus points for:
- Experience in consumer/portable products
- Having worked with off-shore suppliers and manufacturers
- Knowledge of, and experience with issue tracking software (we’d be excited about Jira)
Why You Should Work Here:
- You’ll be compensated with competitive salary, equity and benefits
- We’ll trust you to do things right
- Your feedback and opinions are valued and heard
- We’re at an early stage and provide significant career growth opportunity
- You’ll be creating something that people love and use on a daily basis!