About the Role:
We are looking for a crypto-native engineer who is passionate about user-owned open source products, to work on a web3 wallet launching later in Q4 2021.
Tally is looking for a smart contacts engineer to help us build and who is passionate about user-owned open source products, by working on a web3 wallet launching later in Q4 2021. As a crypto-curious engineer, you’ll be excited to apply blockchain and cryptocurrency solutions to unique and mainstream challenges in web3. You’ll collaborate with a team of engineers and designers with expertise spanning the end-to-end needs of the product. As one of the owners of the technical architecture, you’ll partner with the cross-functional team to find innovative and practical solutions to design and product challenges. You’ll be passionate about helping us develop a web3 wallet that meets both our exceptional community needs and business goals. As a member of a remote team, you’ll have excellent written communication skills and are a self-starter.
Thesis* is the studio behind Fold, Keep, tBTC, Saddle, and Tally. We’re a fun, down-to-earth, fast-paced, highly collaborative, and fully remote team.
- You’re deeply passionate about crypto and have been involved in the space for 2+ years
- You have a natural knack for effective online communication & community building
- You’re a product nerd who cares about getting at the best possible user experience
- You’re in crypto because you care deeply about individual sovereignty and empowerment, not just for the gainz
What You’ll Do
- Ready to jump in and work on a web3 wallet, we need an engineer focused on developing and deploying smart contracts and necessary protocols
- Ensure code quality and software reliability through automated test implementations and processes, trial and error, QA testing and building
- Implement, maintain and troubleshoot tools and SDKs
- Participate in automated deployment and operations of multiple blockchain networks
- Assist with the integration of existing tools and services
- Work with the documentation lead to explain system design and functionality to our community - this might include blog posts, technical documentation, guides, and other collateral
Ideally, You’ll Have:
- 2+ years active in the crypto ecosystem, DeFi a plus
- Previous experience with e-commerce and/or payments products
- 4+ years of full stack web development (APIs, client-facing apps)
- Knowledgeable and passionate about blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Participatory knowledge of the past year of fair launch DeFi protocols - Yearn, SushiSwap, Harvest, Yam, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a fast very paced work environment
- Strong interest or experience in the cryptocurrency, decentralized finance space
All Tally roles are remote-first, with a preference for Europe & the Americas time zones.
At Tally, we work in a fun, fast-paced environment that operates by collaborating both remotely and in-person when we can. We offer a competitive salary, full health benefits, an opportunity for equity, and a number of other perks.