Keep Network provides a bridge between the world of public blockchains and private data. It enables a new wave of ground-up innovation for blockchain developers. The network is made of off-chain containers for private data known as keeps, while the KEEP work token enables it to be completely permissionless. Keep solves the main problem holding back blockchain adoption: that data on public blockchains is public. With Keep, developers can finally build fully decentralized apps. Visit Keep to learn more about staking with Keep and about tBTC to see its power in action.
Who are you?
A creative marketing lead ready to shape our marketing strategy, drive growth, and execute. You are a "Swiss-army-knife" type with outstanding project management and communication skills. You have experience building and supporting marketing campaigns, and have a passion for decentralized technology.
About the Role:
Keep is seeking an experienced marketer to define and oversee marketing strategy across Keep. This person will work closely with the Product Lead and other team members for Keep to ensure that they are bringing a compelling story to market — one that engages and activates Keep’s core audience and users. The ideal candidate should have 2-3+ years of experience in marketing and communications efforts for early and growth-stage technology companies.
What You’ll Do:
- Define and drive creative marketing campaigns for Keep/tBTC
- Build and uphold consistent brand and product marketing messaging
- Oversee content and content creation (including blogs, newsletter, and announcements)
- Manage growth campaigns, paid and owned media
- Set and refine community and social media engagement strategies (working in partnership with the Head of Community)
- Lead strategic exercises, including messaging workshops, communication workshops, etc.
- Project manage and lead cross-functional campaigns between content, PR, advertising, creative, and social media
- 2-3+ years experience as a Marketing Manager/Marketing Lead or similar role
- Exceptional and excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- A proven track record of successful campaigns and announcements
- Experience and/or a passion for learning about the blockchain and cryptocurrency industry
- Experience working in finance and Fintech industries
- Experience working for start-ups /early stage companies
- Experience working with emergent technology brands and businesses
All Keep roles are remote first, with a preference for Europe & Americas time zones.
At Keep, we work in a fun, fast-paced environment that operates by collaborating both remotely and in person when we can. We offer a competitive salary, full health benefits, opportunity for equity and a number of other perks.