The Customer Resolution Analyst (CRA) troubleshoots and resolves escalated digital product, home delivery, and subscriber billing issues by phone and/or email, using creative and thoughtful approaches combined with individual attention for optimum customer satisfaction. These are issues that our offshore call center does not have the technical expertise or resources to resolve.
What will you do?
- Troubleshooting Chronicle digital product issues on a variety of digital devices.
- Collaborating with field personnel to resolve escalated delivery issues and establishing consistent follow up to ensure that problems do not reoccur.
- Resolving subscriber billing issues and encouraging e-billing enrollments.
- Encouraging increased subscriber use of Chronicle digital products and membership program participation.
- Stop saving at risk subscribers
- Meeting department standards for one contact resolution.
What will it take to be successful?
- Familiarity with Android, Mac and Windows operating systems and ability to troubleshoot basic digital product issues on those systems.
- Basic knowledge of a variety of browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively verbally and by email.
- Ability to effectively use Google Drive.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, respond to changing priorities on a regular basis and meet deadlines for projects and resolution standards.
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience.
- Digital support experience preferred.
About the San Francisco Chronicle & SF Gate:
The Chronicle is world-class journalism, San Francisco style. With name-brand voices and a keen editorial eye, The Chronicle is an authority that still surprises. It’s not afraid of being controversial or of doing things that haven’t been done. It’s bolder, brighter, fearless. It’s news that is delivered to the discerning reader through multiple platforms.
SF Gate provides a 360-degree view of San Francisco, wildly reflective of right now. Provocative, energetic and unapologetic, the Gate is in constant conversation with the world's most eclectic city. It is the digital thermometer that gauges the temperature of San Francisco's moods, trends and interests — and shares them with the world.
Join our team of world-class journalists and exceptional professionals.