46Mile is in search of a Strategic Marketing Consultant with proven integrated marketing sales experience whose main objecting will be developing revenue streams leveraging the agency’s full suite of offerings from marketing research and consulting to website development and media planning.
The Strategic Marketing Consultant focuses on regional and multi-regional brands. 46Mile works mainly with brands based here in the Bay Area. If you want to work with large Bay Area brands collaborating with owners and c-level executives to develop and execute impactful marketing strategies this may be the job for you.
This is not a single product sale, but an integrated marketing solution sale requiring superior listening skills and the ability to strategically piece together custom solutions for both current and potential clients.
- Develop and manage a robust and qualified deal pipeline by collaborating with the digital sales team and scheduling meetings and building relationships with target clients.
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of the various offerings and be able to qualify leads into the varying levels of marketing solutions you represent.
- Author impactful sales presentations and proposals using a defined sales process
- Listen carefully to potential client needs and then present marketing solutions.
- Ability to listen to client’s needs and distil them into a concise custom solution they can understand
- Work daily with multiple agency departments to ensure delivery of client approved marketing strategies
- Work with agency program management and finance to ensure proper accounting from month to month
- Interface with clients and explain concepts via conference calls or in person.
HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT:
The SMC role will impact the growth of 46Mile by qualifying and securing new business with Bay Area brands that excite them and the team by collaborating with brand leaders to develop and then execute marketing strategies based on quantifiable success metrics. Your success will be measured by the impact you have on generating new business for both 46Mile and your clients through successful marketing programs formed by you and executed by the agency.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
The person who fills this role focuses on ‘team’. They are responsible and follow through on what they say they’ll do to deliver impact across the agency. They are inventive and innovative problem solvers always looking for ways to learn new concepts they can apply. Someone who wants to be creative and is a strategic and insightful thinker.
- 2+ years direct sales experience, digital a plus
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, with a proven ability to convey data and analysis strategically to drive more business.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Creative, independent problem solver.
- Strong understanding of basic accounting and business models
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
WHAT WE STAND FOR:
46Mile partners with regional brands to provide them with the tools and strategies usually reserved for the Fortune 500 brands with large media budgets. Our ability to impact these regional brands differs from any other agency in the San Francisco Area. This ability to impact is our advantage.
WHY WE WORK:
46Milers are ambitious. They enjoy and welcome challenges and commit to finding and implementing a solution to them. 46Miers are responsible decision makers who act alone for the greater good of the entire team.
WHAT WE BELIEVE IN:
We believe that Impact comes in all shapes and sizes. We don’t come to work just to get a job done, we come to work to make an impact. We enjoy what we do and get a rush from the success of our clients.