Cities more than ever need accessible and flexible transit. Our mission is to allow communities of any size, in any place, with any resources to meet the transportation needs of their people.
The Routing Company is a fast-growing tech startup that’s making it possible for any city or community in the world to set up and run its own on-demand transit service. The technology we provide includes our Pingo (ridepingo.com) rider app, driver app, and visualization platform that are all aimed to be easily configurable by our public transit/operator partners.
We recently raised $15m and have been featured in CNBC, TechCrunch, Business Insider, Geekwire, CNN, The Verge, and BBC.
We are a mission-driven, fast-growing team including veterans in ride-sharing and high-growth startups. We value building a culture of transparency, kindness, and diversity of thought. We create equal opportunities for everyone to grow, make an impact, without forgetting to have fun!
About the role
We are looking for a high-performing and empathetic Partner Success Manager to manage our European deployments.
- Be the point person and build strong relationships with all our Partners
- Set service goals, analyze performance metrics, generate insights and provide the Partner with service enhancement tactics to meet their service goals
- Discover new use cases for the Partner, helping them to deepen and expand their usage of the product
- Own contract renewals and work with BD on expansion opportunities
- Run regular customer meetings and generate customer reports
- Drive product adoption and train users on new product features
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally by engaging in internal product discussions, translating customer usage and feedback into actionable insights, and new feature ideas
- Attend on-site visits to build rapport and gain user insights
- Create customer success processes that will help us scale
- Work cross-functionally with Core Ops, BD, Product, and Marketing to grow the services
- Assist with marketing and growth initiatives to increase ridership
Who are you
- 4+ years of experience in client management ideally in a technical Customer Success, Account Management, or Project Management role at a technology/transportation organization
- Demonstrated ability in driving customer retention and a passion for building valued relationships with customers
- Excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Analytical, comfortable with data analysis (SQL knowledge is a plus)
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent project manager, and comfortable managing simultaneous projects
- Curious and enjoys solving complex problems creatively
- A teacher at heart with the ability to distill technical or complex systems into simpler concepts to empower customers
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross-functionally to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and rapid-growth environment
- Self-starter with a history of taking ownership of projects and being resourceful
- Leads with empathy and transparency
- Excited about what we are building and the positive impact it will have on the world
- Medical insurance: 100% employer-paid premiums for self and dependents
- Dental & vision insurance
- Apple computer
- Work from home flexibility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Public Transit commuter subsidy
- $100 monthly balance & growth contribution
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At TRC we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. The Routing Company is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at The Routing Company to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.