Cities more than ever need accessible and flexible transit. Our mission is to allow communities of any size, in any place, with any resources to meet the transportation needs of their people.
The Routing Company is a fast-growing tech startup that’s making it possible for any city or community in the world to set up and run its own on-demand transit service. The technology we provide includes our Pingo (ridepingo.com) rider app, driver app, and visualization platform that are all aimed to be easily configurable by our public transit/operator partners.
We recently raised $15m and have been featured in CNBC, TechCrunch, Business Insider, Geekwire, CNN, The Verge, and BBC.
We are a mission-driven, fast-growing team including veterans in ride-sharing and high-growth startups. We value building a culture of transparency, kindness, and diversity of thought. We create equal opportunities for everyone to grow, make an impact, without forgetting to have fun!
About the role
The Routing Company is quickly expanding across the world and looking for a Global Launch Project Manager to launch new markets around the world:
- Own new market launches from planning to public launch
- Project manage all the details from start to end. Create and update project plans to ensure we are launching on time and on budget
- Iterate and update the launch playbook to optimize for scale and customer happiness
- Research and understand the local market to ensure local requirements and constraints are captured in the launch plan
- Conduct product training for customers and their stakeholders
- Actively communicate launch milestones and progress to the team and customers
- Be quick to respond to customer or market changes, amend the launch plan as needed, and communicate changes to Product and Business Development
- Work cross-functionally with Product to share customer feedback, report and communicate the progress of new product features and ensure new product features are tested locally
- Oversee the marketing launch plan and work with Growth to ensure it’s aligned with launch requirements
- Work with the business development team on new proposals and provide project plans as needed
Who are you
- 3+ years of launch or project management experience in a high-growth tech startup or 3+ years experience in management consulting
- 3+ years of customer service/account management experience
- Able and willing to travel domestically and internationally up to 30 weeks a year
- Excellent communicator who is customer-centered. Comfortable explaining complex product solutions to customers
- Extremely organized and comfortable with managing simultaneous projects
- Analytical and enjoys the challenge of solving complex problems
- Self-starter with a history of taking ownership of projects
- Has a love for learning and prioritizes personal growth
- Leads with empathy and transparency
- Excited about what we are building and the positive impact it will have on the world
- Medical insurance: 100% employer-paid premiums for self and dependents
- Dental & vision insurance
- Health FSA + dependent care FSA
- 401k through Guideline
- Apple computer
- Unlimited paid time off
- Work from home flexibility
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Public Transit commuter subsidy
- $100 monthly balance & growth contribution
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At TRC we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles. The Routing Company is an equal opportunity employer. We aim for every person at The Routing Company to feel like they matter, belong, and can be their authentic selves so they can do their best work. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.