We are looking for relationship builders with a strong background in new logo and hunting for business development. Individuals that have a passion for digital innovation to join us as we build a world-renowned global technology services firm. You need to have a passion for technology and a working genius on the trends and strategies of digital transformation that enable companies to achieve maximum operating efficiency and drive lasting societal change. If you are someone that is excellent at hunting and acquiring new logos and you’re looking to join a team that is committed to serving the global community by exemplifying competitive sales acumen with a dedication to impact, read on.
Location: Remote, USA/UK/Germany
We are building the fastest-growing pool of technology talent in the world. Through our talent agency, The Room, we represent a top-tier group of mid and senior technology professionals from around the world. Through Holberton - a Silicon Valley software engineering school - we are shaping the next generation of software engineers in over 60 countries. With the strength of our ecosystem, we bring together teams that can execute our client's boldest dreams by implementing powerful technologies and supporting them to continuously innovate and stay ahead of the curve. We do hard things!
With varying levels of expertise in software development, data, cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, UX design, web development, etc, we are reshaping industries, disrupting traditional business models, and creating new opportunities for innovation and growth.
Our clients include one of the largest cloud computing providers in the world as well as Bestseller A/S (Denmark), Create Prime (New Zealand), Stanbic Bank (Kenya), and Tamara (Dubai). We are acquiring several companies around the world to become a multi-billion dollar global technology services provider that employs over 100K employees across the globe.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a founding Business Development role on our team and is responsible for driving our sales efforts in support of net new revenue growth across our key markets including the US & Europe. You will own the end-to-end sales funnel from prospecting to closing, and play a key role in executing our strategy to drive revenue from companies. This is a base+commission role where you will make a visible impact within our growing organization. This is a great career opportunity with tremendous professional growth and financial upside.
As the BD Executive you:
- Are an exceptional relationship builder. You are outgoing and get your energy from engaging with other people. You have the ability to connect with people and establish trust to find avenues for mutual collaboration through consistent communication.
- Pride yourself on being a good listener. You try to understand the client’s needs before you propose a solution.
- Are an excellent hunter of new logos and understand the art of pursuit.
- Are able to maintain portfolios of relationships across different stages of their growth. You can close a deal while also keeping relationships warm. You know when it’s the right time in the relationship to make a sale
- Have high ethics and values. You know that it takes decades to build a reputation and only seconds to lose it.
- Always achieve monthly/quarterly sales targets by driving new opportunities and selling new products into existing accounts growing client revenue, and building long-term value.
- Stay current on our client's business, industry, and key objectives and challenges so that you can be a trusted ally in providing thought leadership. You will forge relationships with key decision-makers within target accounts with the end goal of securing new business and growing overall client revenue.
- Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase timeframes, next steps, and forecasting in our CRM
- Partner with customer success to ensure high satisfaction within your accounts
- At least 5 years of experience in business development and B2B sales in the technology services space. Experience in the software development space is great to have. You have brought in annual sales of a minimum of $2-5 million consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Industry expertise either in technology services (such as technology consulting, business intelligence sales, AI, machine learning, or big data).
- You have an existing network of potential clients. You maintain an ongoing level of engagement with stakeholders at all levels. Experience selling to VP and C-level executives at Fortune 500 companies is a plus
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving that enable you to understand complex and ever-changing trends in the technology industries as well as customer trends. You must show that you can apply those insights to deliver business results.
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Hubspot, and other CRM or automation tools. You can follow a tight sales process and adhere to that in the selling cycle.
- Proactivity, resourcefulness, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, and entrepreneurial environment.
- Strong analytical and process skills. You have the ability to build and generate reports and distill insights to drive strategy.
- Exceptional in-person presentation, negotiation, and rapport-building skills.
- Experience hunting new clients, cold-calling, and social selling
While remote, successful candidates are expected to be located in the US or Europe and be prepared to travel to meet with potential clients in the aforementioned regions.
- Remote work and flexible schedule.
- Uncapped compensation — well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing, emerging, global technology consultancy from the ground level!
- Medical insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance