Are you interested in designing impactful learning experiences for young Africans at scale?
Well, this might just be the job for you!
Africa has an untapped talent pool that is increasing exponentially, with a projected workforce that will exceed India and China by 2035 Fuelled by this, our mission is to create work opportunities for millions of Africa’s youth and solve the world’s shortage of technology talent.
Our company SAND has 170+ staff members from 30+ countries with plans to acquire several companies around the world to become a multi-billion dollar global technology services provider that employs over 100K employees across the globe.
We have 3 brands represented in our ecosystem:
- With ALX, we are building the fastest-growing pool of technology talent in the world, training young talent across Software Engineering, Cloud Computing, Data Science and Salesforce. We are shaping the next generation of software engineers in over 60 countries.
- Through our talent agent, The Room, we are creating a community (43+ countries represented to date) for the World’s top tech talent sparking transformative careers by connecting top technology talent with extraordinary opportunities for impact.
- Through Sand Technologies we support enterprises and scale-ups around the world to develop world class technology products, build great technology teams, generate more revenue, and deliver outstanding customer experience. Our clients include one of the largest cloud computing providers in the world as well as Bestseller A/S (Denmark), Create Prime (New Zealand), Stanbic Bank (Kenya), and Tamara (Dubai).
With varying levels of expertise in software development, data, cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, UX design, web development, etc, we providing unparalleled opportunities to technology talent worldwide while reshaping industries, disrupting traditional business models, and creating new opportunities for innovation and growth.
We do hard things!
ABOUT THE TALENT READINESS TEAM
The Talent Readiness (TR) team consists of designers and program managers who work together to create fun and impactful learning experiences. Designers build curriculum that they share with program managers who are responsible for ensuring that learners have a safe, conducive learners environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Your role will include:
- Creatively curate powerful learning experiences by working collaboratively with other subject matter experts in different content areas.
- Conduct design sessions to map out key learning outcomes and desired competencies to be developed by programmes and courses.
- Map out modules, content, projects, assignments and success metrics for different learning programs
- Develop curriculum and course content in consultation with the Vice President of Learning and other subject matter experts, and manage project timelines for delivering world-class, well-designed learning experiences.
- Curate high-quality course content and detailed session plans for self-paced online learning, facilitated in-person learning, and simulation-based experiential learning.
- Create and update student guides in addition to internal guides for learning programs.
Experience & Expertise in at least 3 of the following:
- Instructional design
- Product design
- Facilitating groups to achieve collective learning outcomes
- Project management
- Experiential learning
- Online learning/technology based-learning
We would also like to remind you that this is a remote job, which means that you can work from anywhere in the world. However, we have a preference for a GMT to GMT +4 time zone.