Are you proactive in finding solutions to weaknesses before they become problems ? Do you possess a strong desire to learn? Do you want to cement your place in the global future of marketing automation? Would you say you have a ‘figure it out’ mindset and are capable of leveraging tools at your disposal to create outcomes? Would you like to learn how to leverage the psychology of marketing to deliver results whilst being a part of creating world class systems and processes?
Well, this just might be the role for you!
In 2035, Africa will have the largest workforce in the world and will need to catalyse transformation by empowering its largest untapped resource - its people. The African Leadership Group is an ecosystem of institutions with a shared vision to harness Africa’s abundant human capital and transform the continent and the world by selecting, developing, and connecting 2 million ethical and entrepreneurial leaders by 2030. ALG was founded over 15 years ago by Fred Swaniker, a serial entrepreneur recognised by Time Magazine as one of the 100 most influential people of 2019.
ALX and The Room are two brands of the African Leadership Group. ALX is our training arm, focused on developing skills for the fourth industrial revolution - software engineering, data science, UX design, cyber security, etc. - to ensure that Africa is able to compete effectively as the world undergoes a digital transformation. The Room is our connection arm, a community that our young talent join to access a lifetime of extraordinary opportunities and meaningful relationships. To learn more about us, please read this article about why we launched The Room & this article about the impact of our development programmes on African youth.
ABOUT THE X TECH TEAM
Our mission is to trail blaze on how Marketing Automation can create impactful, seamless, experiences at scale in a fully digital environment.
We are on the path to creating marketing automation that will set new benchmarks in how this technology can perform. For example we are currently delivering an over 99% Inbox Placement rate with our systems.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As our Marketing Automation Specialist you would be responsible for building and owning the customer lifecycle as we work to enable the world’s most extraordinary talent to fulfill its potential.
The Marketing Automation Specialist will work directly with the Director of Marketing Technology to develop, implement and support marketing automation for the entire customer lifecycle.
You will work with a number of different departments to understand their needs and architect marketing automation solutions for them. From tools and processes, to design and creation of automated experiences you will be a driving force and thought partner within the company to champion marketing automation and lifecycle marketing.
More specifically the role will include:
- Designing and building automated experiences within our Marketing Automation Platform and CRM (Infusionsoft).
- Maintaining and expanding the functionality of our CRM Tech Stack to create engaging experiences.
- Supporting the teams within your customer segment with their CRM needs - assessing customer queries, scheduling broadcasts, navigating data.
- Implementing and developing CRM data architecture
- 4+ years experience Marketing Automation (not a CRM Specialist. )
- Demonstrable design experience and not just building.
- Experience managing a fully automated customer experience.
- Experience building, and maintaining, a marketing tech stack.
- Strong attention to detail; you are able to create and follow complicated build protocols consistently when creating automation campaigns.
- Strong collaborative muscle; you have ability and experience taking direction from non-technical colleagues and translating into technical deliverables.
- Fast paced working delivery with tight precision
JOB LOCATION : Remote
Would you like to join us as we work hard, have fun and make history?