At Therma° we are combating climate change by building the smart cold chain. We’re a mission-driven team of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and food industry professionals creating IoT-powered technology that ensures safety and sustainability, from farm to fork.
- 4+ years of experience building and maintaining full-stack applications
- Expert knowledge of Node.js, Angular.js, ReactJS, and PostgreSQL
- Extensive experience with New Relic or similar monitoring tools
- Familiarity with AWS and container-based infrastructures (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Experience building publicly-consumable APIs and platforms is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.