At Therma° we are combating climate change by building the smart cold chain. We’re a mission-driven team of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and food industry professionals creating IoT-powered technology that ensures safety and sustainability, from farm to fork.
As the Product Manager - Edge, you will be responsible for the end-to-end product lifecycle, including product and market research, competitive analysis, planning and positioning, roadmap and requirements development, and eventual product launch. Collaborating closely with the cross-functional teams who support our Edge line of business, you will develop programs to maintain production timelines across multiple departments, translating product strategy for prototype construction, final product development, and marketing communication plans. Further, analyzing customer needs, market trends, and potential partnerships, you will bring new products to bear, helping to scale both the company and Edge market.
This role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and is based out of our United States headquarters located in San Francisco, CA (remote PST time zone during Covid-19 pandemic). This position requires some time overlap with our Cebu, Philippines office, and the ideal candidate is based in PST.
- Bachelor’s degree or related work experience
- 4+ years of professional product management experience with an existing portfolio of at least 3 major projects
- Demonstrable experience working within cross-functional teams and managing all elements of the product development lifecycle (ideation through commercialization and rollout)
- Demonstrable experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies; working proficiency of SEM and online advertising preferred
- Advanced proficiency with writing and editing combined with presentation and public speaking
- Prior experience working within an early-stage technology company environment, preferably within the Enterprise SaaS and/or IoT Hardware space preferred
- $90,000 - $120,000 salary
- 0.25% - 0.35% equity
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.