At Therma° we are combating climate change by building the smart cold chain. We’re a mission-driven team of experienced entrepreneurs, engineers, and food industry professionals creating IoT-powered technology that ensures safety and sustainability, from farm to fork.
As a Designer, you will be responsible for improving the efficiency and technical offering of both our products and our development process. With depth across the design lifecycle, you will create and produce a diverse array of materials, not limited to wireframes, mockups, marketing materials, graphics, presentations, and prototypes. Lending fresh perspective and deep expertise to the team, you will contribute to our overall design system’s documentation and evolution while strategically advancing the overall UX/UI of our product offering.
This role reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer and is based out of our United States headquarters located in San Francisco, CA (remote PST time zone during Covid-19 pandemic). This position requires some time overlap with our Cebu, Philippines office, and the ideal candidate is based in PST.
- 4+ years of professional design experience with an existing portfolio of at least 6 major projects
- Advanced proficiency with design tools, such as Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, Adobe Photoshop, and/or Adobe XD, etc.
- Practiced at approaching complex problems with a data-driven, smart design approach
- Practiced at applying user-centric approach, demonstrating with a passion for user-experience, effectively evaluating and elevating user voice within internal decision-making processes
- Prior experience working within an early-stage technology company environment, preferably within the Enterprise SaaS and/or IoT Hardware space
- $100k – $120k salary
- 0.25% – 0.5% equity
Therma° is a technology startup that builds IoT-powered temperature monitoring and analytics, which prevent food, product, and energy waste, the major drivers of climate change. Deployed across industry leaders, including McDonalds, Burger King, Domino's, TGI Fridays, 7-Eleven and Wyndham Hotels, we partner with diverse organizations, from national restaurant brands to top supply chain businesses in food and healthcare, to increase profits while protecting our planet.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs from Harvard, Columbia and UC Santa Barbara, we’re a mission-driven team passionate about food, climate and health. We are headquartered in San Francisco, and supported by experienced venture capitalists including D. E. Shaw, Deciens Capital, Sequoia Capital, Govtech Fund, Collaborative Fund, and Social Capital.
At Therma°, equality is a core tenet of our culture. We are committed to building an inclusive global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, beliefs, and experiences. The more diverse we are, the richer our community and the broader our impact.