The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods. Through our work, we are committed to contributing to a sustainable future, both for fashion and for our employees. Authenticity is a core component of our business; we value it in our products and we celebrate it across our teams by encouraging every TRR employee to bring their REAL authentic selves to work each day. We’re hiring, and we’d love for you to join our dynamic team!
Our Authentication Centers (warehouses) are where the magic happens! The Art & Science of Real comes to life within our facilities located in New Jersey and Arizona — combining the knowledge of hundreds of luxury experts with cutting-edge, proprietary technology. As a Warehouse Associate, you will play a part in driving business operations forward by supporting fulfillment and shipping activities within our Authentication Center. This may include dock work, picking, packing, sorting, inventory control, folding and bagging. If you are a self-motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced, production-driven, team environment, this could be the perfect match!
Compensation | Benefits | Perks
- Hourly base pay + incentive pay based on performance/ quota targets achieved
- $50 in monthly food credits to apply to snacks and meals that are available for purchase on site
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (purchase stock at discounted rates)
- 401K (with company matching up to $1000)
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 18 Paid Time Off (PTO) Days (PTO starts accruing on first day of work) & 9 Paid Holidays
- An hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked
- Up to 40 hours of COVID-19 PTO is available to cover missed shifts following a positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- State of the art, climate-controlled warehouse facility
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Ensure product is handled to the highest quality standards
- Sort, put away, and stock product shelves
- Perform inventory counts using a handheld scanner
- Pick, sort, and stage products using handheld scanner
- Prepare customer orders for shipment by performing outbound fulfillment functions including folding and bagging, inventory control, picking, packing, loading/unloading
- Maintain shipping supplies, organize inventory, and keep a tidy workspace
- Assist other product departments depending on business needs
- Other tasks as assigned
What You Bring To The Role
- 6+ months of experience working in a warehouse production environment
- Proven ability to excel in a high-volume, repetitive, quota-driven environment
- Self-motivation and a drive to achieve results
- Exceptional attention to detail and organization skills
- Adaptability and openness to change
- Receptiveness to feedback to improve performance
- Ability to regularly lift and move up to 25 pounds
- Ability to stand for up to 10 hours at a time
- Ability to read and write in English
- Proficiency with Mac OS and Google Suite, and scanner technology
The expected hourly rate for this role is $15.50 - $15.50. To determine starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. Additionally, salary is just one component of TRR’s total rewards package. Depending on role, employees may also be eligible for a bonus program, incentive pay and benefits.
GH3985 #LI-RO46 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 30 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our twelve shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.