The Quality Control Associate, Outbound is responsible for inspecting, recording and updating quality attributes of specific functions in Outbound. Proficient and passionate, our associate completes daily audits on the process, people and area.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Conduct inspections in accordance with audit guidelines and UPH expectations
- Collaborates with training and development to identify and execute training and communication
- Communicate knowledge, process and/or skill gaps in accordance with inspections
- Uphold and maintain company brand standards
- Collaborate with QC and Training Lead and Outbound team
- Develop a positive culture of learning, improvement and total quality management
What You Bring To The Role
- Proven track record of auditing, QC metrics and return rate metrics
- Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of functional areas to be audited
- Works well independently and takes initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize daily tasks and deadlines
- Proven ability to work quickly and effectively with very strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient with google forms/sheets/pivot tables
The expected salary range for this role is $17.00 - $17.50. To determine starting pay we carefully consider a variety of factors, including primary work location and an evaluation of a candidate’s skills, experience, market demands, and internal parity. Additionally, salary is just one component of TRR’s total rewards package. Depending on role, employees may also be eligible for a bonus program, incentive pay and benefits.
GHR7295 #LI-RO46 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.