The Consignment Concierge will be the face of client relations for The RealReal. In this role you will deliver a personalized and brand-focused experience while meeting customer expectations daily. The Consignment Concierge exudes an energetic and patient personality while focusing on the overall customer experience, first contact problem resolution and daily productivity goals.
In order to be successful in this role, you must be someone who has experience working in a luxury or client-centric environment or has a strong history involving customer service and dealing with a diverse and elevated clientele.
Motivated to continuously improve personal and company performance, works well in a team setting, possesses elevated interpersonal skills, and the curiosity to discover and delight our clients.
What You Get To Do Everyday
- Provide excellent, personalized, and detailed customer service.
- Provide timely and accurate resolutions to client inquiries and ensure exceptional levels of service are met.
- Maintain high ethical standards, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Multitask and prioritize as necessary to meet customer needs.
- Represent the company with integrity and dedication.
- Display a positive attitude and work with integrity when dealing with customers, consignors, and co-workers.
- Highly refined verbal communication and effective follow-up skills.
- Serve as primary contact for consignor escalations and support Manager in responding to client escalations/inquiries.
- Troubleshoot and resolve operational/service issues and concerns with urgency.
- Innovative, goal orientated, and resourceful.
- Ability to manage effectively through ambiguity and complex situations
- Able to work independently and make timely decisions with urgency.
- Ensure quality standards meet and exceed expectations.
What You Bring To The Role
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience working directly with very high profile, sophisticated guests
- Concierge mindset
- High touch resolution oriented
- Effective, knowledgeable, communication skills must be at a high level
- Working knowledge of Google suite or Microsoft Suite - preferred
- Strong client service, relationship management and interpersonal skills required
- Experience in a fast-paced high-volume call center environment a plus
- Must take initiative and be self-directed
- Onsite for minimum of first 90 days
- Possibility for hybrid work provided performance is maintained
GH3942 #LI-KH26 #LI-Onsite
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.