The RealReal is seeking a passionate, analytical, and creative Product Manager to join our product team and help shape the future of our service. In this role, you will collaborate with Product Managers and Product leadership to help analyze opportunities, drive strategy, and ship compelling features across many product areas.
What You Get To Do Every Day
- Contribute to a Product Management team focused on conceiving, building, and launching user-focused, high-quality products
- Work closely with engineering, UX/design, and business leadership to define our product vision and strategy across your product areas, and deliver tangible business outcomes
- Execute efficiently in a fast-paced, fluid environment where change is constant and creativity is a must
- Write technical requirements, manage technical backlogs, and effectively prioritize new features vs. tech debt. Work with a full-stack engineering team to build world-class products that eliminate workflow friction, maximize output, and improve employee experience
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- Experience managing growth initiatives
- Experience managing A/B testing programs
- A track record of working on exceptional products that delight your users and produce clear business impact
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects affecting many functions, including product, engineering, finance, compliance, and support. Ability to direct major cross-functional initiatives with effective prioritization and influence
- Experience collecting both internal and external customer feedback and requests, empathizing with their challenges and opportunities, and prioritizing roadmaps to optimize results
- Passion for fashion, sustainability, and The RealReal mission.
Want to learn more about our team at The RealReal? Check out our Technology & Product Blog!
GHR6531 #LI-MR17 #LI-Remote
The RealReal is the world’s largest online marketplace for authenticated, resale luxury goods, with more than 20 million members. With a rigorous authentication process overseen by experts, The RealReal provides a safe and reliable platform for consumers to buy and sell their luxury items. We have hundreds of in-house gemologists, horologists and brand authenticators who inspect thousands of items each day. As a sustainable company, we give new life to pieces by thousands of brands across numerous categories—including women's and men's fashion, fine jewelry and watches, art and home—in support of the circular economy. We make selling effortless with free virtual appointments, in-home pickup, drop-off and direct shipping. We do all of the work for consignors, including authenticating, using AI and machine learning to determine optimal pricing, photographing and listing their items, as well as handling shipping and customer service. At our 13 retail locations, including our eight shoppable stores, customers can sell, meet with our experts and receive free valuations.
The RealReal is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, or Veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants for a position regardless of arrest or conviction records. At TRR, People Come First. That’s why diversity and inclusion are vital to our priorities as an equal opportunity employer. You can read about our Diversity Equity and Inclusion program here.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.